Filter by rating
State:
Show
City:
Show

Restaurant Brands International review: Uncooked hamburger orange French fries to much salt

The night of 12/21/17 about 6pm. I went to Milos restaurant at 1120 Forestdale Boulevard Birmingham Alabama 35214. I purchased two hamburger meal and one chicken finger meal my sandwich was uncook and the fries was salty. I called the restaurant and inform them that my burger was uncooked I thought the conversation was pleasant when they asked me to bring the burger back I took them Burger. And got a partial refund on the sandwich not the whole combo as if I was told. Call corporate and have not heard back from them yet. I never eat Milo's again
Review

Restaurant Brands International review in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: Terrible work environment

I work for a corporate Burger King in pittsburgh, Pa. The management from Distict and General Management is the worst. Most of the GM know less then their Assistants. They rather hire managers outside of the work place then to promote within. The distict managers only hire friends and friends of friends they hang out with and are ***. If your not *** male or female you have no chance in moving up. No i dint have a problem with *** people, im just upset that i cant move up cause im not *** or im not a hang out buddy. I contunue to work in hopes things get better because i do like working my positiin, its just a said thing that it wont get better and its time for me to move on. They want to cheat customers out of the value of their meals just to keep opening more stores. Half bacon becomes a quarter size bacon, two chesses become one, four cheeses become two, kids meal toys becomes a cookie cause its cheaper for the company. Its said what will the real BK say.

The reason companies hire managers from outside the facility is that many times the promotion of a former co-worker leads to problems and tensions within the staff. Everything from petty jealousy to outright insubordination are often the outcome.

You are in no position to ascertain who knows more than who.

Or who knows nothing. Your grammar and writing style would allow me to place you no higher in our organization than an R-7 : janitor, box stacker, etc.

Not manager, supervisor, or point person. Janitor (maybe, if you're (that's you're not your) clean enough.

Review